Main Navigation

Image Map

Welcome




Welcome to Digital Doodle Designs. I am a teacher, and this site was created to help me give back to my students. Over the past 10 years, I have been designing materials for my students and offering those items online to other teachers for {FREE}. In order to keep items free and have a little change to spend on my students, I have created this site.

I have enjoyed designing items for quite some time. Back in 2003, I designed my own website from scratch! I have come a long way since then and hope to provide you very affordable items. Some items I will be designing are...


  • Invitations {with personalization}
  • Simple Blog Designs {with free installation}
  • Blog Buttons & other Blog Goodies
  • Photo Collages
  • Stationery
  • Note Cards {thank you cards, get well, etc.}
  • Business Cards
  • Social Media Goodies
  • Party items {drink wraps, banners, etc.}
  • ...and more...
NOTE: ALL items on this site are digital, meaning you will receive a digital PDF, and/or JPG, GIF, PNG. You are responsible for printing the items.

Take a little look around. I know it is bare at the moment, but I will be adding items as I create them. Please check back often.

Thank you for taking time to get a little glimpse of my new adventure online...