1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
3. Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
4. Payment for Services: Full payment is due at time of order before any services commence. Payment accepted via paypal through our cart system. When paying through Paypal, please know that no work will begin until payment has cleared through Paypal. Due to the nature of design work, no refunds will be issued. Please make sure you understand all details of design and time line before issuing payment.
5. Communication & Correspondence: We communicate on through electronic means. We answer correspondence in a timely manner during our hours of operation (see About Us page). Please be aware that email correspondence is very important in the design process and can put me behind schedule. ** If email correspondence ceases more than 3 days, the project will be canceled without prior notice and monies paid will be forfeited to Digital Doodle Designs: full amount (if work on design has begun) or 1/2 of amount paid (if initial work has not begun).**
6. Credit Link: Upon receiving any items that will be displayed online in ANY format, you agree to place a link back to our website: Digital Doodle Designs: http://digitaldoodledesigns.blogspot.com/. We retain the right to place your link on our portfolio page and feature your site on any of our social networking sites such as blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
7. Changes: Once an order has been placed, sales are final. Any further changes will have an additional fee added. Once the additional fees have been paid and cleared, work will continue. Please note that some items are sold once, some items are sold multiple times, and some items are personalized. Please check these details in the item description before placing an order.
Custom Design Changes - Custom designs are created according to the colors/details, etc. you list on the questionnaire. Should you want to change any colors/patterns, etc. from what you initially requested there will be an additional charge of $20 per hour for those changes. This is the purpose of and why it is very important to be specific in the details of the questionnaire.
8. Copyright: The items listed in our pages should not be altered in ANY way. If you need an item to match items you have ordered from our site for another use, please contact us.
Digital Doodle Designs retains the copyrights to their designs, layouts, graphics, codes, template design, etc. If stock images or graphics are used, the copyright of those graphics belongs to the original graphic artist. Upon ordering, the client is granted a single use license to use the specific design you purchased but are not given sole rights as the copyright remains property of Digital Doodle Designs and the graphic artist (if applicable).
The client may not duplicate or sell any items purchased from Digital Doodle Designs.
YOU MAY: Use any item you purchase for your own personal use ONLY.
YOU MAY NOT: Share, duplicate, alter, exchange, sell, or post items as your own any item purchased from Digital Doodle Designs.
If at any time you are unsure of the use of our items, please contact us and ask:)
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://digitaldoodledesigns.blogspot.com/p/terms-of-use.html
This policy was last modified on 7/1/2013